Looking to rent a property in Essex & Suffolk?
At Nicholas Percival, we have a wide selection of different types of properties available to let. Whether you are looking for a family home close to the outstanding schools, or perhaps a town house with excellent transport links to London, or a rural cottage in one of the beautiful villages in Essex or Suffolk, then we are sure to have something suitable for you.
Nicholas Percival have been helping tenants find the right property for over 30 years. We are a member of ARLA (The Association of Residential Lettings Agents) and are regulated by their strict code of practice and membership conditions. For you as the tenant this means you can be sure that you are dealing with a reputable firm that is regulated to the highest levels of industry standards.
You can also be assured that we will look after your rights as tenants. We inspect all properties to make sure they meet the latest legislation. We also undertake a detailed inventory of the property, so you and the landlord have an accurate representation of the property before the tenancy begins. We are also members of the Tenants Deposit Scheme (TDS) so you have peace of mind that your deposit is safe and protected.
Register for properties here or if you would prefer to talk to one of our team about your requirements, please do give us a call on 01206 563222
Lettings services for landlords
If you have a flat, house or country cottage you would like to let or to be managed on your behalf in Essex or Suffolk, Nicholas Percival can help.
We provide a flexible lettings service that will let you be as involved or as hands off as you wish to be with the property, or portfolio of properties you would like to rent out.
Our residential lettings service includes:
- Pro-active and personal marketing of your property
- Tenant and property matching service; we find the right tenants for the right properties
- Bespoke options including rent guarantees and Right to Rent verification
- Full property management service
- Preparations of Inventories
- Regular inspections
- Trusted maintenance suppliers to ensure a prompt response to any property problems
- Clear pricing structure, no hidden costs
- Security and peace of mind
- Free advice and support for landlords
Professional and qualified staff
- RICS qualified (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- ARLA members (Association of Residential Letting Agents)
- Tenants Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Nicholas Percival in-house training to ensure highest levels of customer care
Over the last 30 years we have helped Landlords let everything from 2 bedroom flats, 3 or 4 bedroom town houses, to 6 bedroom country estates with acres of grounds and swimming pools.
For a friendly chat, please call us on 01206 563222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org