Job Vacancy Accounts Assistant – Part Time 3 days / week
With over 30 years’ experience of the market in North Essex, Nicholas Percival has assembled a dynamic team to provide respected advice to our clients. The Practice principles are based on drive, knowledge, experience and professionalism endeavouring at all times to do the job well and treat our clients as we would like to be treated ourselves.
As part of our on-going success and growth, the additional role of Accounts Assistant has been created within the Accounts Department. The successful candidate will be working as part of a small but dedicated team, providing accounts support to all operating areas of our business.
Willing to work as part of a team and under your own initiative, with a flexible and friendly demeanor, you will have prior experience of the key aspects of a busy accounts department including;
• A good understanding of general accounts
• Good working knowledge of Sage Accounting Software
• Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
Key Aspects of the Role
The core aspects of the role on a day-to-day basis include;
• Managing Landlord Accounts
• Preparation of regular Rent Statements to present to Clients
• Sales invoicing and adjustments
• Managing Tenant accounts and associated housekeeping
• Preparation of VAT Reports
• Dealing with customer queries
• Preparation of Debtors schedules
• Liaison with Tenants to chase outstanding rents
• Liaison with Landlord clients
• Preparation of Annual Returns
• Assisting the Accounts Manager generally.
The role is part time 3 days per week (8.45am to 5.30 pm), with the potential for increased hours as the business continues to expand.
This role is based in our conveniently located office in Stanway just off the A12.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing attaching your curriculum vitae to Helen Bagley at the email address below;
The closing date for application is 10th February 2021